Visit Us For The Best Tooth Cleaning In HSR Layout, Bangalore.
You should not take oral health for granted. Maintaining good oral health is essential. You should get your dental cleaning done at least once every six months. There may be an appearance of cleanliness in your teeth. However, it is recommended that you see your doctor for a check-up because dental problems such as tooth decay and other gum diseases tend to be challenging to detect in the early stages.
The most effective way to clean your teeth is to brush them daily. As food particles stick to your teeth, saliva reacts and forms a soft, sticky, and bacteria-filled film known as plaque. A hard deposit called tartar is formed when plaque transforms into a thick residue. Bacteria thrive in this tartar. Your own efforts will not be able to remove this. You can always rely on our dental scientists to help you out.
Keeping patients' needs in mind, Braceport Dentistry makes dental cleanings as comfortable as possible. Feel free to stop by and check out the Teeth Cleaning and Polishing Cost in HSR layout!
Our Cleaning Process Is Outlined Below
Prior to getting started on cleaning your teeth, the dental hygienist assesses your gum health.
- In order to identify dental concerns like inflamed gums, our specialist dentist examines the mouth with a small mirror. Upon finding any, he would immediately resolve it so that further action could be taken.
- Following that, he would be scraping the tartar off your teeth and gum line with a scaler.
- To eliminate tartar completely from your teeth, your dentist would brush them using a high-powered electric toothbrush and gritty toothpaste.
- Now comes the process of dental flossing, which is done to determine if your gums bleed at any point.
- The final step is to rinse your teeth with liquid fluoride.
Tooth Cleaning In HSR Layout-Braceport Dentistry
This deep cleaning is performed on patients who visited us a considerable time ago and have developed excessive tartar.
This routine cleaning method is recommended for patients with healthy mouths and regular dental checkups.
It is recommended that patients with periodontitis perform a thorough mouth cleaning regularly.
Scaling and Root Planing
In patients with swollen and bleeding gums, this deep cleaning method removes hardened plaque.